- ANNUAL THIRROUL SEASIDE AND ARTS FESTIVAL
The Festival is held in the streets and surrounds of Thirroul usually over the first weekend of April (subject to not clashing with Easter celebrations).
The Festival is organised and managed by an Organising Committee comprising of Lions club members and local community representatives. It is a project of the Lions Club of Austinmer/Thirroul Inc. the proceeds are returned to the local community to provide assistance to individuals or families in need or local organisations/schools to assist with specific projects benefiting the community.
In 2018 the Festival will be held on 6th, 7th and 8th April 2018. For further detail see www.thirroulfestival.com
- RAFFLE EVERY FRIDAY - RYANS HOTEL THIRROUL, 6.30pm for a meat tray and drink tickets.
- The Club also conducts Christmas Ham Raffles each year.
- CLUB CHANGEOVER DINNER - usually held in June/July each year
- On a regular basis the Club invites a Guest Speaker. These nights are open to Lions' guests to attend.
- Lions Christmas Function